Except in emergencies, all U.S. passports are now printed at facilities in the United States. Your new passport should arrive at the Embassy two to three weeks after you apply at our office. The fees, regulations, and required application forms differ depending on whether you are renewing a passport or applying for the first time. Please follow the links below for more information:
- Apply for a first-time passport
- Renew a passport
- Request emergency passport services
- Replace a lost or stolen passport
- Apply for a second valid passport
- Add visa pages to your passport – As of January 1, 2015, the State Department has discontinued this service.
Scheduling an appointment
All passport applications require an appointment, unless you are applying by mail. Please click on the appropriate link above to make an appointment at the Embassy in Tel Aviv. If you would like to make an appointment with the Consular Agent in Haifa, click here<http://israel.usembassy.
Tracking your passport
Once you have submitted your passport application to our office, you can check its status by clicking here.