Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Voluntary Departure/ Bond Returns

If you were arrested in the United States for an immigration violation and chose to take voluntary departure, you must prove that you have returned to Israel by appearing at the U.S. Embassy. Please contact the U.S. Embassy at to make arrangements. In most cases, you will be asked to present your current passport, any U.S. visas you possess, the documents you received from USCIS or the immigration judge in the United States, and the original boarding pass from your return flight to Israel.