Prepare for your visit to the Embassy
Please note that visitors will not be allowed to take the following items into the Embassy. Make arrangements for their safe-keeping during your visit, as the Embassy does not have storage options. Several businesses near the Embassy rent lockers to visitors and their fees vary from 20 to 50 shekels.
- Electronic equipment, including cell phones and Blackberries
- Backpacks or large purses
- Liquids, sprays, powders, or lip balms
- Fire-lighting equipment (e.g. matches, lighters)
- Weapons of any kind
*Please note the security staff reserve the right to prohibit other items from entering the Embassy.
- Small bags to carry necessary documents
- Passport and relevant documents
- Wallet/small purse
- Newspaper/books in printed form only (e.g., no electronic books).
- Writing materials
- Keys (e.g., car, house)